Še več najlepših vezov boste na šli na osrednji slovenski strani z verzi (eVerzi.com). Na strani so tudi zbrani najlepši pregovori, misli, vici, citati... Pred kratkim pa so uredniki na stran dodali povsem novo kategorijo E-voščilnice v kateri so zbrane nalepše e-voščilnice. Izberete kategorijo, sliko, vpišete voščilo, prejemnikov email in že lahko pošljete čudovite voščilnice!

Angleški prijateljski verzi

Zbirka prijateljskih verzov. Dodajte na stran vaše druge prijateljske verze.

Re: Angleški prijateljski verzi

Postby verzi » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:20 am

Sometimes I wanna be your love,
sometimes I wanna be your friend,
but I am always afraid,
that i will cry at the and.

If you in trouble, and you need nice hand, just say my name, and i will be right there, because I'm your best friend!
Če so vam verzi všeč, se registrirajte in dodajte še nove! :D

Še več verzov za vse priložnosti boste našli na eVerzi.com - največja zakladnica z verzi v Sloveniji!
verzi
Site Admin

Postby verzi » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:20 am

I just want you to know: even if i never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you made a difference in my life! I will be there till the end, i will always and forever be your friend!!

Forget the times: you walked by, forget the times: you made me cry, forget the times: you held my hand, forget the sweet things, if I can, I can no pretend, I got to remember now: your just my friend.

Še več verzov za vse priložnosti boste našli na eVerzi.com - največja zakladnica z verzi v Sloveniji!
verzi
Site Admin

Postby verzi » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:21 am

It's so hard to find a friend who`s: 96% funky, 97% sexy, 98% loving, 99% talented and 100% sweet! So... DON'T LOSE ME, OKAY?!

Written with a pen,
sealed with a kiss.
If you're my friend please answer this-
are we friends or are we not?
You told me once but I forgot.
Tell me now and tell me true,
So I can say,
"I'm here for you,"
Of all the friends I've ever met,
you're the one I won't forget.
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to Heaven and wait for you.
If you're not there on Judgement Day,
I'll know you went the other way.
I'll give the angels back their wings,
And risk the loss of everything.
Just to prove my friendship is true,
I'll go to hell to be with you.

verzi
Site Admin

Postby verzi » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:21 am

I want a guy who calls you beatiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. The boy who kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you all to the world who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. The one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.

verzi
Site Admin

Postby verzi » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:22 am

The only way to have friends is to be on.

Are we friends or are we not. You told me once but I forgot. So tell me now and tell me true, so I can say: I`m here for you. and if I die before you do, I`ll go to heaven and wait for you.

verzi
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Prijateljski verzi